Oklahoma Personal Injury Lawyers Discuss Common Causes Of Truck Accidents
Common causes of truck accidents include driver fatigue and fallen cargo. Our truck accident attorneys at Warhawk Legal in Oklahoma City have been helping those who have suffered truck accident injuries in Oklahoma since 2001. With decades of combined experience, our personal injury lawyers have the necessary experience to analyze the cause of a truck accident to help hold those who are negligent responsible for their actions.
Possible Causes For Commercial Vehicle And Semi Truck Accidents
- Driver fatigue: If truckers are over-scheduled or given impossible delivery deadlines, too many hours on the road can lead to driver fatigue.
- Fallen cargo accidents: If a truck’s cargo is not loaded or secured properly, it can cause an accident.
- Driver training: Driving a big rig or a semi truck requires training. Inadequate training can cause an accident.
- Equipment failures: If a truck is not maintained properly, or if a part used in the vehicle is faulty, an accident can happen.
- Substance abuse: Truck drivers who drive under the influence of drugs or alcohol are a danger to others.
Truck accidents and the resulting injuries can be serious, sometimes even life-altering or catastrophic. In a semi truck or commercial vehicle accident, there can be multiple negligent parties. Inattentive drivers can be held liable for their driving errors. Commercial trucking companies can be liable for driver training, hiring and scheduling, and also for maintaining the vehicle. Vehicle and parts manufacturers can be responsible for faulty parts and mechanical failures.
Let our experienced lawyers at Warhawk Legal help you hold those who are responsible for your truck accident responsible for their negligent actions.
Contact Our Attorneys For A Free Consultation
Our truck accident lawyers offer free consultations and case assessments. During this appointment, we will assess your potential claims and tell you more about how we can help you with your case. To schedule your free appointment, contact us by calling our office at 405-857-6688 or by completing our online form.