Was Your Loved One Killed In A Crash On One Of These Roads Or Highways?
First, we wish to express our sincere sympathy if you lost a close family member in a car, truck, motorcycle or bicycle accident in Oklahoma or elsewhere. At Warhawk Legal, we have a great deal of experience helping people recover compensation for fatal accidents and those resulting in serious injuries.
If we represent you in a wrongful death claim, our concern will be to identify liable parties and help you pursue maximum compensation. It will not be a simple process, but we will be there with you for the long haul if we become your personal injury recovery team.
Which Oklahoma Roads Are The Deadliest?
Various government and private organizations conduct studies to determine where fatal traffic accidents happen most often. The following streets and highways have been identified by an online organization known as MoneyGeek. Analysts at this organization reported on statistics gathered from 1,786 fatal accidents that happened in Oklahoma between 2018 and 2020 to determine the deadliest roads in the state. These included the following:
- Northeast 23rd Street, which is also U.S. Highway 62, from North Highland Drive to North Midwest Boulevard in Oklahoma City and Midwest City. On a map depicting fatalities along this stretch, the dots are close together and certainly look ominous. Why is this road so dangerous? Perhaps traffic congestion is the main reason.
- Crosstown Expressway, another name for I-40 between South MacArthur to Exit 148C in Oklahoma City
- I-35 from Exit 124B to Exit 130 in Oklahoma City
- I-40 from Exit 155B to Exit 123 in El Reno
- I-40 from Exit 155B to Exit 159B in Oklahoma City, Midwest City and Del City
- I-40 from Exit 104 to North 2560 Road in Hinton
- I-44 from Exit 224 to Exit 222B in Tulsa
- Oklahoma State Highway 3 (S.H. 3) from East Drive to Springbrook Drive in Oklahoma City
- S.R. 4 from Southwest 24th Street to East Southwest 89th Street in Oklahoma City and Mustang
- U.S. Highway 377 from Cameron Drive to EW125.5 Road in Seminole
Each recorded fatality means a life was lost and a family was changed forever. If your spouse, parent or child died in a crash and we take the case, then we will use every relevant detail to help build an effective wrongful death claim for you.
Pursue The Compensation Your Family Needs After Losing A Member In A Collision
As career personal injury attorneys, we know how painful it can be to think about taking legal action. However, we would encourage you to let us start evaluating your loved one’s car or truck crash as soon as possible. We have much experience and know how to stay out of a family’s way during the funeral and burial time frame. We pledge to be sensitive as we get your wrongful death case started.
To schedule a free consultation, call Warhawk Legal in Oklahoma City at 405-857-6688 or send an email inquiry. We are wrongful death lawyers who work with clients across the metro and statewide.