Determined Advocacy For Oklahomans Who Have Suffered Amputations
Severed limbs typically bring much distress, pain and hardship to those who suffer these injuries as well as their closest family members. Sometimes an amputation is a painful but dramatic reminder of a terrible accident that someone thankfully survived. Nonetheless, the loss of an arm, leg, hand or foot is a great psychological blow as well as a source of physical trauma. If you or your child has suffered an amputation, you need the best medical care and therapy that money can buy. To get access to quality treatments and disability accommodations, you very likely need legal help, too.
Our personal injury attorneys at Warhawk Legal bring a powerful combination of compassion and passion for justice to the table for our clients who must live with severed limbs. We offer free consultations after an accident and fight hard to ensure that our clients get the help they need.
A Freak Accident? Get Access To The Help You Need Through Legal Action.
Your amputation may have resulted from one of these situations:
- A car, motorcycle or truck accident
- An accident involving a riding lawn mower, a power window on a car, a household appliance or machinery at your workplace
- A vicious dog attack
- A farm or industrial accident
- A recreational accident involving a horse, motor boat or all-terrain vehicle (ATV)
No matter how you ended up with a severed limb, we will dig deep to discover who is responsible for compensating you, even if it is your own auto or homeowner’s insurance. We will then fight for your right to compensation that is ample enough to cover whatever you need, including:
- Surgery, physical therapy and occupational therapy
- Retraining or education if you can no longer do the job you did before your amputation
- Psychological counseling and other types of counseling for the person with the injury and possibly their spouse, parents or other close family members
- Pain management, including treatment for phantom pains you may experience because of severed nerve endings.
- Remodeling of your home, if necessary
- A prosthesis, if applicable, and scheduled maintenance and/or replacements for the rest of your life
If you end up struggling with secondary health problems, such as pain medication addiction, we will fight to get you whatever help you need to overcome these problems, too.
To Schedule A Free Consultation
Our legal team is eager to help you get on the road to recovery after a car accident, lawn mower accident, waterskiing injury or workplace accident that has left you with an amputation.